Monday, January 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! YEAH :) well to those of you who dont know i LOVE birthdays, i think that they are the best day of the year and are worth celebrating every time. when i sit back and look at the 27 years i have spent in this crazy world i am so glad to still be alive. i have done a few wild things in my day and am now on my way to chilling out. its been a good time, and for those of you who knew me during high school and later in life (before i had a kiddo)... you know that i loved to have a good time. for those of you who didnt know me back then im sure you dont believe that... lol. so basically i just wanted to say that i am glad to be alive for the past year and thanks to all of my friends and family who have been there for me through this past year, it was a rough one but i made it through so yeah!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

1 comment:

The Avery Family said...

Happy Birthday! We are so excited you started blogging and put a link to your blog from ours!